Outside my window... a storm is brewing. I love a good storm
I am thinking... that I miss Rob. I don't like when he works nights
I am thankful for...understanding people. Jase used the bathroom at Applebees today and he wasn't quite tucked in. Needless to say there was a big mess on the floor. But the employees there just laughed and cleaned it up with out one complaint.
From the kitchen... Henny curled up sleeping.
I am wearing... plaid shorts and a brown top.
I am reading... another Anita Blake novel-Obsidian Butterfly
I am hoping... Rob doesn't get screwed out of a day of work like they tend to do when they work nights
I am creating... a huge pile of clean clothes that I really need to put away so I can go to bed soon.
I am hearing... the dryer.
Around the house... are little signs of our camping trip. Sleeping bags are washed and rolled up in our room waiting to be put away, Jase's glow necklace is on his dresser, a picture of my dad, Rob and Jase on the jumping pillow is on desk top, and a my camping purse is on the door knob cause I haven't changed it back over.
One of my favorite things... listening to Jase tell stories of the things he's done. Is is amazing how well he remember things.
A few plans for the rest of the week...lunch with Kelli and Brandon tomorrow, and the July 4th celebrations start Thur. night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment