I chose this as my Family Photo Friday picture in honor of Phillip's 21st birthday. Since he turned 21 yesterday, I figured I'd pick a picture with him in it. This was taken on our 2007 camping trip. The guys (Rob, Phillip, Dad, and Sonny) thought they were so tough after tearing up the minature golf course. If I remember right, I think Sonny finished with the best score. So Sonny!!!Friday, June 5, 2009
Family Photo Friday
I chose this as my Family Photo Friday picture in honor of Phillip's 21st birthday. Since he turned 21 yesterday, I figured I'd pick a picture with him in it. This was taken on our 2007 camping trip. The guys (Rob, Phillip, Dad, and Sonny) thought they were so tough after tearing up the minature golf course. If I remember right, I think Sonny finished with the best score. So Sonny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment