For Today...
Outside my window... is a beautiful moon shining through the tress.
I am thinking... that today I really had fun with Jase playing outside in his tent.
I am thankful for... the beautiful day God blessed us with. My skin still feels warm from all the sunshine we had today.
From the kitchen... I see Alice in the laundry room/pantry looking for some TP.
I am wearing... my bathing suit and a cover up with shorts.
I am reading... another Anita Blake novel- The Killing Dance.
I am hoping... I can work out baby sitting arangements for Tus. so I don't have to take the day off.
I am creating... a file of pictures to do something special for an over due present for somebody special.
I am hearing... the NBA finals playing in the living room.
Around the house... everyone is tucking themselves into bed and silence is taking hold of the night.
One of my favorite things... is this little bit of time I have to myself at night before I crawl into bed myself.
A few plans for the rest of the week...clean the house cause they are calling for more rain so we'll be stuck inside and then enjoy the weekend dedicated to Miss. Sara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment