Outside my window... it is pitch black. The clouds are hiding the moon.
I am thinking... that this new pomegrant juice I bought is really good. Mmm!
I am thankful for...Jase's smile and the sound of his laughter. He hasn't been well at all since last Friday and I haven't seen it much. Today he was more himself and it was absoultally heart warming to see his smile and hear his giggles.
From the kitchen... I can see the basket of Jase's laudry that is screaming at me to be folded.
I am wearing... jeans and my most favorite pink/red shirt
.I am reading... another Anita Blake novel- Incubus Dreams
Iam hoping... that Jase feels great this weekend and the weather is nice this weekend so we can really relax and enjoy ourselves at the beach!
I am creating... a list of things I need to pack for our weekend get-away.
I am hearing... Family Guy and I don't know why I haven't changed the channel cause this show is so obnoxious!
Around the house... boxes of tissues, blankets and pillows on the couch, and medicines...can you tell Jase has been sick
One of my favorite things... is when my boys get fresh hair cuts, which they did today. They both look so handsome!
A few plans for the rest of the week...BEACH, BEACH and more BEACH! We are going to OC for 4 days! Whoa-who!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment