This is a family photo from the mini vacation we took last weekend. We spend 4 days and 3 nights in Ocean City, MD. One of the scopes guys that run around the beach taking pictures of everyone actually took this picture. I wonder if I was supposed to pop it out of the $10 magnet we bought and scan in onto the computer and makes copies of it? Shhhh...don't tell on me! Ha Ha!Friday, August 21, 2009
Family Photo Friday
This is a family photo from the mini vacation we took last weekend. We spend 4 days and 3 nights in Ocean City, MD. One of the scopes guys that run around the beach taking pictures of everyone actually took this picture. I wonder if I was supposed to pop it out of the $10 magnet we bought and scan in onto the computer and makes copies of it? Shhhh...don't tell on me! Ha Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment