For Today...
Outside my window... is the warm sun, teasing me with its warmth.
I am thinking... What should expect when the language specialist comes to talk to me today regarding the student I teach?
I am thankful for... the great weekend we spent in GA visiting my Brother, Sister-in-law, and the world's greatest nephew and neice.
From the kitchen... I can see the living room, so Jase is never out of site.
I am wearing... these annoying shoes that make a lot of noise walking through this house.
I am reading... a new book Janet gave me yesterday and only have about 15 pages left. I think we are gonna be stuck on this vampire theme for a while now!
I am hoping... Rob's head isn't hurting him too much. He busted it open on a sprinkler head at work and is worried about needing stitches.
I am creating... a knot in my stomach as the clocks tick down to when that lady is gonna come.
I am hearing... silence...oh, the joy of silence!
Around the house... are constant reminders that a typical two-year old boy lives here...cars, monster trucks, tools, puzzles and books.
One of my favorite things... is watching Jase. He amazes me everyday. Yesterday I watched him for hours putting puzzles together. Puzzles geared for the 4-6 age group weren't even a challenge for him. I can't get over how smart he is sometimes.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Recuperate after our long weekend, clean the house, and work on the yard (So excited spring is here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment