Friday, March 20, 2009

My Turn

Since I started Jase's blog back in Nov. 08 I have kind of gotten addicted. I've been checking out other blogs and getting some really neat ideas. Only problem is, the topics of these ideas don't necessarily have to do with Jase and don't go with my Project 365 So, I decided to start a blog about me!!! Not really about me. Not enough interesting things happen in my life to warrant a blog. But a blog that will allow me to share some of my interests and some of the neat things that I come across. The first of which is

Family Photo Friday

Family Photo Friday iswhere I dedicate Friday's blogs to a family photograph. It doesn't have to be a new one. It can be from before I was born, from my childhood, or it can be recent. Along with the picture, I will share the story behind it and/or the reason I choose it for that days photo. So for today's Family Photo I decided to choose this picture of my wonderful and incredibly missed nephew and niece.


This was taken last June at the Virginia Safari Park. Andy and Kristen came down for our annual camping trip and the kids ended up staying with my parents for an extra week after Andy and Kristen went back home. And the boogers haven't been back to visit since! Today they have been on my mind even more because of the hopes that we may go see them next weekend. Its not really for certain whether we'll be able to, and its making me miss them even more than usual. So, I thought it only appropriate that I choose a picture of them for my first Family Photo Friday Photo (Boy, that's a mouth full!)

No comments:

Post a Comment