This is an amazing charcoal sketch of Kaylee and Kaden. I love that I can post this as a Family Friday Photo. We were blessed when my Uncle married Sue, that we not only got her as a new member of our family, but we also got her family. What an amazing group of people we got to welcome into our family. Kaylee and Kaden are Sue's grandchildren. The artist that drew this is so talented, but the adorable subjects made her job pretty easy!Friday, January 22, 2010
Family Photo Friday
This is an amazing charcoal sketch of Kaylee and Kaden. I love that I can post this as a Family Friday Photo. We were blessed when my Uncle married Sue, that we not only got her as a new member of our family, but we also got her family. What an amazing group of people we got to welcome into our family. Kaylee and Kaden are Sue's grandchildren. The artist that drew this is so talented, but the adorable subjects made her job pretty easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment