It was retro week on face book, which had me digging through old photographs, which led me to finding this one and I just love it! The only family photos I have of my entire family we are all dressed up for Easter or posing on the beach...nothing really candid. I love the candidness of this! It almost looks like my dad took it of us. We do that all the time now-a-days, but never with a Polaroid camera...which is what this was. Friday, January 15, 2010
Family Photo Friday
It was retro week on face book, which had me digging through old photographs, which led me to finding this one and I just love it! The only family photos I have of my entire family we are all dressed up for Easter or posing on the beach...nothing really candid. I love the candidness of this! It almost looks like my dad took it of us. We do that all the time now-a-days, but never with a Polaroid camera...which is what this was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment