I have been going through some old photographes trying to find some good ones for my Friday Family Photo blogs and found some really adorable ones of some of my favorite people. So, I decided that I am going to do a "Then & Now" for everyone. I'm not gonna be able to do everyone at one time, but figured I'd do them as I find their old photos. So, If I don't do yours right away, don't think that I forgot about you...you'll get your embarassing old photos posted before too long. HaHa! In the mean time, I'll be stealing recent pics of many of you from your myspace and facebooks pages.
I decided it was only fair that if I'm going to do this, I start off with myself. So here goes:
Then:

I was three or four in this picture. I'm too sure what the deal is with the hat and gloves, but I still think I'm adorable. LOL Everyone always asks where Jase gets his blond hair from...now I think we know.
Now:
Here I am now.

No comments:
Post a Comment