Outside my window... I see my filthy car with a large mass of bird turd right on the hood.
I am thankful for...this beautiful weather. It was perfect for Jase's party, and has cooled off so that working in the warehouse isn't a nightmare.
From the kitchen... I hear the Mindel's birds squawking up a storm.
I am wearing... gray jean capris, and a black top.
I am reading... "Along Came a Spider" by James Patterson. I've ready a lot of the Detective Cross novels already, but its been a while. So, I've started all over.
I am hoping... that I can find the present that I want to get Jase's friend, Haley. I found it on line, now I just hope the store actually has it.
I am creating... absolutely nothing at the moment. I have been creating so much stuff over the last couple weeks that I am enjoying this relaxation.
I am hearing... B telling me he's done his work. Good thing I'm almost done this post.
A few plans for the rest of the week...go to the fair, Haley's birthday party, church, then Lucy's baby shower. Busy Busy Busy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment