Saturday, August 21, 2010

Simple Woman's Day

Outside my window... the nearly full moon is beautiful in the night sky.

I am thankful for...wonderful friends who let us come spend a few days in at the beach with them.

From the kitchen... I can hear the NASCAR commentators congratulating Kyle Busch (THE MAN) for making history and sweeping all three races this weekend.

I am wearing... green/brown capris and a black tank top.

I am reading... "Letters to Jennifer" by James Patterson.

I am hoping... that I don't stress out with all the exciting/busy events we have coming up over the next few weeks and allow myself to enjoy them.

I am creating... superhero capes for Jase's birthday. Well, I'm in the preliminary stages of researching materials costs and patterns, but that is part of the creating process.

I am hearing... the continuing celebration of Kyle Busch's amazing task tonight.

A few plans for the rest of the week...are to go to church and clean the house while Rob is playing in his football tournament. It is some much easier to clean when he isn't here.

No comments:

Post a Comment