Outside my window... the sun is shinning and it looks like its going to be a beautiful day!
I am thankful for...the wonderful family I have, who can put issues aside for a weekend and just enjoy each other's company.
From the kitchen... I can see the sleeping bags and clothes from our camping trip flooding out the laundry room door.
I am wearing... jean, a summer blouse, and brown sandals.
I am reading... "Sail" by James Patterson
I am hoping... Rob cleans and packs the tents up in storage and washes up the laundry while I'm gone today...I can hope, can't I?!?! LOL
I am creating... a picture folder on the laptop with all the pictures from this weekends camping trip.
I am hearing... Henny's pace around the living room.
Around the house... are piles of camping gear that need cleaned and packed up.
A few plans for the rest of the week...include spending more time with my Bro, SIL, nephew and niece while they are in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment