Monday, May 31, 2010

Simple Woman's Day

Outside my window... the sun is scorching! It is 90 degrees and humid, humid, humid!

I am thankful for...the wonderful day we had yesterday at Gilbert Run Park.

.From the kitchen... I see Rob on the couch napping and Jase in the chair watching the "Snorks". We just got a new channel and it has all the old school cartoons.

I am wearing... jeans, a top with a checked pattern on it and brown sandals.

I am reading... Ceremony in Death by J.D. Robb (Book 4 in her 'In Death' series)

I am hoping... we go back over to our neighbor's to go swimming.

I am creating... photo books for Jase of each year of his life so he can always look back on these days of his childhood. (Yup, still working on them)

I am hearing... the TV. Other than that the house is eerily quite considering we are all home.

Around the house... there is little clutter. I cleaned the other day and told Jase he has to keep his toys in his room and he has been doing really good about it.

One of my favorite things... taking pictures. I took a ton of pictures this weekend at the park.

A few plans for the rest of the week...exercise. That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment