Karen and I have spent quite a bit of time digging through old photographs making a slide show to share with the family honoring Grandpa's life. We found so many amazing photographs, including this one. This is my great-grandma a long, long time ago. She passed over 15 years ago at the age of 99 and I always remember her as being the sweet old lady who was at every birthday party I had growing up. It is so neat seeing this younger side of her, and the rest of my family for that matter.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Family Photo Friday
Karen and I have spent quite a bit of time digging through old photographs making a slide show to share with the family honoring Grandpa's life. We found so many amazing photographs, including this one. This is my great-grandma a long, long time ago. She passed over 15 years ago at the age of 99 and I always remember her as being the sweet old lady who was at every birthday party I had growing up. It is so neat seeing this younger side of her, and the rest of my family for that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment