Sunday, May 23, 2010

Simple Woman's Day

Outside my window... the bugs, especially mosquitos. are trying to break in!

I am thankful for...the wonderful weekend I spent with my family. We didn't do anything note worthy, but the quality time we spent together at home is priceless.

From the kitchen... I can see the reflection of the living room fan casting cool, moving shadows over everything.

I am wearing... black capri dress pants and and yellow and black shirt (my church clothes).

I am reading... Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb (Book 3 in her 'In Death' series

I am hoping... my nephew is going to be playing in the soccer tournament in NC so I can finally see him play again.

I am creating... photo books for Jase of each year of his life so he can always look back on these days of his childhood.

I am hearing... the chirping of crickets and other night creatures and the hum of the fridge.

Around the house... little reminders that I really need to clean!

One of my favorite things... going to church with my boy Sunday mornings. I love having that time with him every week and hearing him say his prayers to God.

A few plans for the rest of the week...clean the house (as 'Around the house...' nicely brought to my attention as needing done), take Jase to the library, and help Rob finish his packet for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment