Outside my window... the sun is shining brightly and the breeze is slightly rustling the trees. And it is a perfect 80 degrees :)
I am thinking... that the nature walk me and Brandon took was just what I needed to lift my spirits.
I am thankful for...the time I am getting to spend with my grandpop and for all the memories I have of him.
From the kitchen... you can see birds flying up to the bird feeders. They are beautiful!
I am wearing... brown capris, a black top and flip-flops...Did I mention it is a perfect 80 degree day!
I am reading... Sweet Revenge by Nora Roberts
I am hoping... that my brother and his family make it into town safely. They have a long drive ahead of them today.
I am creating... a slide show with my cousin, Karen, of old photographs of my grandpop to make into a DVD
I am hearing... silence...this doesn't occur often so I am savoring the moment
Around the house... is the aftermath of Easter...empty basket, candy wrappers and all kind of Easter goodies are laying around
One of my favorite things... is spending time with my family. Between Easter and our trips to visit Grandpop in the hospital we have been seeing a lot of family lately, and I love it.
A few plans for the rest of the week...visit Grandpop, visit with my brother, take Jase to the dentist and to enjoy this beautiful weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment